The machining method of CNC workpiece surface depends on the technical requirements of machining surface. However, it should be noted that these technical requirements are not necessarily the requirements specified in the part drawing, and sometimes they may be higher than the requirements on the part drawing in some aspects due to technological reasons. For example, the machining requirements for the surface of some CNC machining parts are improved due to the misalignment of the datum. Or higher machining requirements may be put forward because it is used as a precision reference.
When the technical requirements of the surface of each CNC machining part are defined, the final machining method that can guarantee the requirements can be selected accordingly, and the machining methods that need several working steps and each working step can be determined. The selected CNC machining method should meet the requirements of parts quality, good machining economy and high production efficiency. For this reason, the following factors should be considered in the selection of processing methods:
1. The machining accuracy and surface roughness that any CNC machining method can obtain have a considerable range, but only in a narrow range is economic, and the machining accuracy in this range is economic machining accuracy. Therefore, when choosing the processing method, we should choose the corresponding processing method which can obtain the economic processing precision.
2. The properties of CNC machining parts shall be considered.
3. The structural shape and size of CNC machining parts shall be considered.
4. Productivity and economic requirements should be considered. In mass production, advanced technology with high efficiency should be adopted. It can even fundamentally change the manufacturing method of blank, which can reduce the labor volume of machining.
5. The existing equipment and technical conditions of the factory or workshop shall be considered. When selecting the processing method, we should make full use of the existing equipment, tap the potential of the enterprise, and give full play to the enthusiasm and creativity of the workers. However, it is also necessary to improve the existing processing methods and equipment, adopt new technologies and improve the technological level.